In the FREE Lesson 1, you'll discover:
- How to get connected to our Learn Ga Now learning community
- How to access these lessons on your Smartphone through the Teachable app
- How to install the app so you can write all the Ga letters
- Listen to the Ga alphabet and example words
- Learn the Ga alphabet and special letters
- How to pronounce the letters of the Ga alphabet with example words
- How to pronounce the 2- and 3-letter consonant combinations in Ga
- New words to get you started!
Anas Ayi-Bonte, is a native Ga speaker, born in Accra, Ghana. Anas (pronounced ‘uh-noss’) enjoys teaching people the language of Ga. Anas teaches and coaches soccer to high school students in Colorado.
Joan Gregerson, is an American, whose first introduction to learning Ga was studying with Anas in 2007. Joan combines her love of Ga and Ghana, and her experience as a teacher of English as a foreign language, working with Anas to develop these materials for those, like her, who want to learn Ga.